41! The Best is yet to come!!!

I just turned 41! Wow what a milestone, 41 years ago I came into this amazing world in Madison!! What a great place to be born and grow up...surrounded by family, friends and community I was very fortunate! Now I have my own family and we are also very fortunate to have so much love and passion in our lives. As I pursue my passion for design of homes and products and Patty pursues here passion for helping girls through skateboarding we are making the world a better place!



Ashby has been so much fun! He laughs and plays every day, we get to play under the covers, chase me, and every other game he comes up with. The co-op is going great for him, we are meeting interesting people and he has good friends. Mami visited for a month, she stayed with us in Carlsbad and Fullerton and then spent two weeks in Belmont Shores across from the canal. It was very nice, we got to spend a lot of time there and it would be a great place to live! Reminded me of the midwest with all the still water - canals, rivers and the harbors. Great biking and walking and of course the amazing weather!!!

Thank you so much for:
1. Kervin Christopher Krause
2. Patty Segovia-Krause
3. Ashby Isamarlo Segovia-Krause
4. Familie
5. Amigos
6. Salud
7. Veeda
9. Prosperity
10. Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye 2011...Hello 2012!!!

What am I grateful for?